Who we are
AAA Copy and Review Services pioneered Applicant Photocopy Bill Review in 2011. Since that time we have reviewed over 100,000 applicant copy bills and have saved employers and claims administrators over $20 Million, more than any other service in the industry.
As you may be aware, the new copy fee schedule will be effective on July 1, 2015. As the pioneer of Applicant Photocopy Bill Review, AAA Copy & Review Services is uniquely qualified to assist you with the transition to the new fee schedule and to ensure that applicant photocopy companies are in compliance.
How our bill review service works
Our program is simple:
- Claims adjusters send us their applicant copy bills by email or fax (we can also pick them up)
- We perform a line-by-line review of each invoice, specifically addressing each individual charge
- We issue an “explanation of benefits” or objection letter explaining why each reduction was made and the additional information or documentation the copy service must submit
- We mail a copy of the objection letter to the copy service provider and to the applicant’s attorney
- We send a copy of the letter to the claims adjuster, with the allowed payment amount clearly indicated — the adjuster simply needs to issue payment and does not need to mail anything else